Now or Never that sounds good doesn't it. We must act now or never. I must get to work on this blog now or never. I have decided that I will post in this blog weekly, I will be ranting and raving, but I promise I will give you facts and news to help you stay informed about things political. I need a mission statement for this blog. Inhale aaand Exhale has a purpose. It is to get out of me those angers and frustrations I have with the current political climate. This blog is here for me to let you know what was wrong with the old helpless me and what is inside of me now. Is this blog about me? NO, but with that said it is about how I feel, what I'm thinking, and what I think should be done about it. This Blog is a commentary of our current, past and future political happenings.
Mission Statement: To gather a group of like minded conservative individuals around a common goal of political awareness, political activism, and political empowerment. To preserve the Constitution of the United States of America
So whats going on up in Massachusetts today Scott Brown a fiscally conservative and socially conscience republican beat out a democrat candidate who should have been a shoe in in Massachusetts. Ya know Massachusetts the state with gay marriage, government healthcare and home of the late Ted Kennedy (Mr. Liberal).
Lets take a page from those liberals out their in Mass. game plan and stop voting for the same old thing and shake up the polls with some honest to goodness investigation of our candidates.
John McCain has got to go!
On 07/18/06 (Vote 206 HR 810)John voted against the republican party to make stem cell research legal.
On 06/07/06 (Vote 163 Senate Cloture Vote) John voted against the republican party to kill a bill that would have changed the constitution to state that marriage is between a man and a woman.
On 03/02/06 (Vote 29 HR 3199) John voted against freedom to re-authorize a slightly modified liberty-killing Patriot Act.
On 06/30/05 (Vote 170 S 1307) John voted against American jobs to establish a Free Trade Zone with several South American countries.
John McCain is a progressive not a republican. He is a full fledged member of the Council on Foreign Relations a organization that supports One World Government.
Check this out!! I couldn't get it to link, its on JBS.org The article is by Taylor Caldwell and its titled "Mrs Buttons -- Or, how I became conservative"
I hope their is some useful information, maybe some information that gets you to questioning the who's and what's out their please investigate my claims and leave any questions you have.
I would love to have guest appearances on this page so let me know if you have any ideas.
Please read the post for 2009 that's where this thing started.
Make yourself a GOOD DAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment